Re: I need to leak

>Not trying to start anything as I really don't know how bad these leaks
>get but could we have a potential safety issue here with leaking fuel on
>top of a hot motor?

My first leak was pretty bad, because I attributed the first smell of gas
to the fact I had just filled up. So it sat leaking on my garage floor for
a couple of days. The second time I ran it up to the dealer as soon as I
got the first wiff.

I'm still amazed there hasn't been more action on this from TOA. I've lost
count how many leaks there have been, but it's got to be over 20 by now.
Considering that number, I think we've been lucky no one has lost their
bike, house or life.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com