From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
Steinbacher
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 2:41 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: New foot pegs

> >For those who are interested in a bit of comfort. I installed
> the foot pegs
> >from a Triumph Tiger on my ST tonight. They are a direct
> replacement and oh
> >so nice. If you can't stand wrapping your feet around a peg that
> looks and
> >feels like it was designed for a bird.....you might give em a try.
>
> How about some pics  ? Did you do both sets ?
>
> - Eric

I will take some, but you will probably see them at the Rallye before I get
them developed. Both sets are done but the dealer did the rears when we got
the bike, Dee was having no part of the iron ones that came stock. I just
finally decided it would look better with them matching and I could get a
bit of extra comfort. After only one day to work I must say I would never go
back to the stock ones.

Paul & Dee

*