Brake Levers

Hello All,
   For anyone who is in the market for a new brake lever do not use the
lockhart phillips catalog.  Turns out the part # they have is for a kawi
zx-7 clutch, opps.  Triumph wants like $40 for their so it's still worth
looking for cheaper.
   Another interesting note, our master cylinder is the same one Lockhart
Phillips sells as their high performance replacement.  My friend was
swapping his master cylinder off his Honda race bike and the Nissen (sp?)
Master Cylinder was the exact same as the one on my RS.  He was quite
surprised, thought Triumph stuff wasn't race bike stuff, I suppose his next
race bike will be a TT600!  So now I need to find a replacement lever for
the Nissen part...

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA