TSRA Rallye 2001 Locations & Directors

Those of you who are already members of the TSRA know that we're
planning on discussing the locations of the 2001 TSRA Rallyes while
we're in North Carolina in a couple of weeks.  TSRA will have an east
coast rallye and a west coast rallye next year.  While the input of TSRA
members will be taken the most seriously, we would like to solicit the
opinions of those of you on the western side of the country that might
become members if we have a Rallye out your way.  You may certainly
discuss this on the list, but if you simply would like to privately
"weight in", you may send an e-mail with your suggestions to
RedRiders@xxxxxxxx  PLEASE PUT "2001 RALLYE" as the subject!!

Also, for you TSRA members out there, any of you interested throwing
your hat in the ring to serving on the Board of Directors, please let me
know via e-mail to RedRiders@xxxxxxxx  Put "Directors" as your subject
line.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White