Re: Rear Brakes

>The questions to my fellow RATs are
> 1) Anyone else have problems with the rear brakes

Hi Eric,

I'm at 11k miles and still on my original rear pads but am changing the
front now to EBC's. The only time I use the rear brake is in a panic stop,
in wet conditions, or to settle the rear down when it slides/hops in a bumpy
corner. I roadrace an SV650 and and old 500 Triumph so this ia a habit I've
developed from that. 90% of braking power is in the front.

> 2) Does this sound plausable

Yes

> 3) Anyone have experience with claiming warrantee reimbursements (got to
>dealer after Atlanta closed and didn't want to    stick around South
>Dakota)
>
>Thanks for any input
>
>Eric

Brakes are a consumable item and with the rotor blued I doubt TOA will cover
it.

IMHO

Dennis