T509 FI tunes

     I've noticed Both David and Kyle mention the use of the T509 speed
     triple tunes in their STs.

     OK I know Kyles bike is just a 'little bit' special but has anybody
     done this successfully on a standard motor (allowing for pipes and air
     filers etc...). How did the bike run throughout the revrange? Any dyno
     runs? Any disadvantages apart from invalidating the warranty (I
     presume it would)?

     I'm not reccomending anyone should do this, I'm just curious about the
     results if anyone has done it.

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland

     ST project bike :(

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software