ST / RS Photo Contest Results

Wow - you sure opened this email fast ;-)

First - some late breaking news - Steve Lilley has once again stepped up
and sweetened the pot. I can't say any more about it right now - suffice to
say that it will make a lot of you very happy.....

The results you ask ? Actually the results are still being tabulated. We
have just over half of the judges' responses now, so we will have a winner
any day now.

For those wondering, here is a list of those picking the winners (besides
myself of course):

Steve Lilley - Jack Lilley Ltd.
Kenny Stewart - Triumph Motorcycles America
David Cohen - Commercial artwork and design, Motorcycle Enthusiast
Patricia Robinson - Commercial Photographer, Graphic Artist, Motorcycle
Enthusiast
Art Xanders - Xanders Brit Bikes, Motorcycle Enthusiast
Jan Cohen - Motorcycle Enthusiast
John Fitzwater - Thunderbike Powersports, GoTourNZ.com, Motorcycle Enthusiast
"Tank" - 1%er (patchholder), Bad Ass Motorcycle Enthusiast
and "Miss Emily", Forensic DNA Analyst, Actress, and Motorcycle Enthusiast

Quite the lot, eh ?

Respectfully submitted,

Weasel Dawg