Re: What do you wear?

There isn't "one" best set of clothing, but the one that does come
closest would have to be Aerostich http://www.aerostich.com The
Roadcrafter or the Darien are the way to go. You can add other nice
pieces down the road. I prefer two piece suits mainly for the
convenience. I don't like having to try and get a one piece on and
off in a toilet stall at a rest stop! I also have a Dainese jacket
and pants which I like VERY much. They have zip in thermal liners
which makes them great for cooler weather, but they don't vent very
well so are a bit too warm for really hot weather. I also recently
bought a Vanson Properf fully perforated leather jacket for the
really hot weather. All in all though if I had to own one set of
riding gear it would have to be either an Aerostich two piece
Roadcrafter or the Darien jacket and pants.

Erik

PS: First Gear also makes some nice stuff but I've never owned any so
can't comment.