Aerostitch

Mike,

The Aerostitch Roadcrafter is very waterproof, but will leak in spots
eventually in long hard rain.  I have never bpothered to wear rain gear over
it since it is minimal and in the kind of rain it leaks in, I usually would
rather be off the road.  The Aerostitch Darien is totally waterproof
according to Rider Warehouse.  Either way, I think the Aerostitch is a
fantastic product, though I wear Vanson Pro Perfs in the hot Houston Summer.

Rick
Horn Dawg