Re: Aerostich

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00303.C20EA9E0

Paul wrote:

  Some of us ride in areas where rain is a fact of life. I've had a few =
people
  tell me that I should spend $700 X 2 for Aerostich garments then in =
the same
  breath tell me they carry a rain suit to keep dry!!!!! If I need to =
carry a
  rain suit....then I would rather have leather. I am starting to really
  wonder if Aerostich has managed to brainwash us through clever use of =
the
  press to convince us this very expensive garment is a must have.

  Paul

A couple of comments. You haven't heard from everybody. I've been =
wearing a 'Stich for over 5 years. It has kept me dry through 3 plus =
hours of heavy rain. I won't ride in heavy rain for any longer than =
that. Some people get leaks around the crotch velcro. I don't, your =
mileage may vary. A point you might not have considered; can you wear a =
business suit under your leathers? You can with a 'Stich.

I found the brainwashing comment insulting, I'd like to think it wasn't =
meant that way. All businesses should be as customer oriented as Rider =
Wearhouse. $700 isn't out of line for top of the line riding gear. =
Vanson, Dainese and other top suits are considerably more expensive and =
a lot less versatile. I've been riding in New England for more than 25 =
years and I quit carrying a rainsuit once I bought the 'Stich. I ride =
everyday that's above 30 degrees and not snowing.

Ride what you want, wear what you want
Larry

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00303.C20EA9E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Paul wrote:<BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE cite type=3D"cite">Some of us ride in areas where rain is a =
fact of=20
  life. I've had a few people<BR>tell me that I should spend $700 X 2 =
for=20
  Aerostich garments then in the same<BR>breath tell me they carry a =
rain suit=20
  to keep dry!!!!! If I need to carry a<BR>rain suit....then I would =
rather have=20
  leather. I am starting to really<BR>wonder if Aerostich has managed to =

  brainwash us through clever use of the<BR>press to convince us this =
very=20
  expensive garment is a must have.<BR><BR>Paul<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>A =
couple of=20
comments. You haven't heard from everybody. I've been wearing a 'Stich =
for over=20
5 years. It has kept me dry through 3 plus hours of heavy rain. I won't =
ride in=20
heavy rain for any longer than that. Some people get leaks around the =
crotch=20
velcro. I don't, your mileage may vary. A point you might not have =
considered;=20
can you wear a business suit under your leathers? You can with a=20
'Stich.<BR><BR>I found the brainwashing comment insulting, I'd like to =
think it=20
wasn't meant that way. All businesses should be as customer oriented as =
Rider=20
Wearhouse. $700 isn't out of line for top of the line riding gear. =
Vanson,=20
Dainese and other top suits are considerably more expensive and a lot =
less=20
versatile. I've been riding in New England for more than 25 years and I =
quit=20
carrying a rainsuit once I bought the 'Stich. I ride everyday that's =
above 30=20
degrees and not snowing.<BR><BR>Ride what you want, wear what you=20
want<BR>Larry</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00303.C20EA9E0--