Re: Insurance

Tia,
I have been with State Farm for over 10 years.  Overall I recommend them,
but they have their bad points.  My wife had a new VW, wrecked it, and when
we went to get it fixed State Farm did everything they could to fix the car
with substandard parts and body work.  The State FArm claims rep even
convinced the body shop to spary paint silver pain on an alloy tire rim in
order to hide a scratch, rather than replace the rim.  I caught this and
bitched until they fixed the problem.  State Farm is VERY well known for
their cheapness in handling claims.  Other than that, they have been fair,
had more than reasonable rates, and have always pulled through with a claim.
I pay approximately $330 a year for full coverage for my 00' ST. That's with
a $100 deductible for comp.  Hope that helps.  I recommend them.
- -Mike Omaha
00' ST