# 2 Radiator

My shop confirmed my problem was a defective radiator. The leak was on the
left side of the radiator where a hose attaches. The rad was ordered last
Monday and it arrived in Edmonton today and installed. My wife and I have
just finished loading our STs' into a trailer to take with us on our
holidays tomorrow. We are going down to Montana and then off to Vancouver
Island. I would rather ride the bikes but I don't think my children would be
as thrilled on the back of the bikes. Securing the bikes was a major project
and I found the list to be helpful in doing it right. I guess we will find
out tomorrow on the road if we have loaded them properly.
end

Rob Poole
Red '99 ST
Edmonton, Alberta