Re: st-digest V2000 #404

I use chain wax, so I know the leak is not excess chain lube.  And, I have
not tightened the chain since I've owned the bike, which is now only a month
old.  The bike has 1400 miles on it, I have changed the oil once, and I made
sure I put the washer on the oil drain bolt, so I know the oil is not
leaking from the oil drain.

I guess I'll have to drive it to the nearest dealership which is 1 1/2 hours
away.  DAMN I knew this was coming.....
- -Mike
00' ST