Re:European Meeting

Hi All

>How about that european trip ????????

I'm up for that, just need a little notice of the date to organise people to
look after the wife, she's got MS. but mid September sounds good.

>I am willing to organise it with help of one or two persons

I offer my help Walter, but spare time is limited because of work and MS.
How about Switzerland, I've stayed at a rather good family run hotel near
Sion a couple of years back when I was out there working at the air show.
I've also stayed at a rather good hotel very near the Ring, can't think of
the name of it at the moment, but that's old age for you!!!

Don
Preston Lancs
99 Red ST