Ditched the Scottoiler today

Well, I finally removed the Scottoiler from my ST today. I can't
complain about the product, per se, since it did everything it
advertised it'd do. I didn't have to manually clean or lube my chain,
and the chain never even needed adjusting for as long as I used it
(about 5K miles).

However, I'm sick and tired of the mess! The idea of not having to clean
and lube the chain every 500 miles is very appealing. But, having to
spend three times as long cleaning the oil fling off the swingarm, the
center stand, the rear wheel, etc., means I'm actually spending *more*
time on maintenance (cleaning), not less. Plus, my bike looks like shite
much of the time because of it. To top it off, I have to clean up the
oil drips from my parking space every couple of weeks as well.

So, I guess it's back to the spray cans...
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA