RE: Aerostich

Was not meant to be insulting. Just a possible viewpoint. If we are not at
all influenced by what we read, see and hear.....then the advertising
industry is really wasting a lot of time. I know I am influenced, and have
come within a phone call of purchasing a set of Aerostich suits for my wife
and I a couple of times. I would like to know that they do what I want prior
to spending a substantial amount of my cash though. That is a suit that
provides enough protection to be worthwhile in the event of an accident and
something that allows me to travel without using some valuable space in the
luggage for a rain suit. If that goal is achievable good, just don't want to
spend $1,500 then figure out someplace in Montana that I really should have
packed 2 rain suits. Like I said, no insult intended, if the suit satisfies
your requirements and expectations it is money well spent. My last and final
words on Aerostich...(maybe);-)

Paul & Dee