Mounting location for headlight modulator's light sensor?

Hey all,
	For those of you who've installed a headlight modulator, where'd you
put the light sensor? I installed a Kisan PathBlazer today and am trying
to find a good spot. It's light sensor can either be threaded into a
hole drilled somewhere in the dash, or it can be clipped into a screw-in
bracket.

Kisin says not to point it forward since the headlights of oncoming cars
will cause it to start modulating. At the other extreme, I noticed that
my shadow will cause it to stop modulating. So, I'm wondering if
anyone's found a good place that doesn't get blocked by your shadow, yet
won't get hit by oncoming headlights.

In case anyone's curious, it was a pretty easy install -- and I'm not
terribly mechanically-minded. The modulator circuitry is contained in a
plastic disk that's about an inch high and maybe two inches in diameter.
The disk has a female three-prong connector on one side and a male
three-prong connector on the other. It goes in between the bulb and the
electrical harness's connector, and there's one wire that runs between
the two disks so that they'll work in synch.

I took off the left-hand side fairing just so I could clearly see what I
was doing, but once I got the hang of it I didn't bother to take off the
other side's fairing. You can reach the headlights by sliding your hand
past the triple clamp, or through the side vent, or up from underneath
the nose.

The model that works for the ST is the P115WD-Slim, and sells for
$159.95 on Kisan's web site, <http://www.kisantech.com/>. Note that my
dealer, CalBMW-Triumph, thought that this model wouldn't work because
they thought that there was a wire clip on the back of the headlights
that holds the plugs in place. However, my bike doesn't have said clips
(does anyone's?), so they worked without a hitch.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA