re: Ditched the Scottolier today

I'm in a similar position as regards my Scottoiler, I
feels its a danger issue as it dumps a cup full of oil
next to my rear wheel when left overnight. BTW I am a
European owner who also has the fuel leak problem,
having lost a full tank onto my garage floor just
recently. While I'm on the subject of problems my
topbox mounting has come loose and now rattles
worryingly while I'm riding. Apart from that I think
that this is the best bike going, I just wish they
would sort out the problems.

Tim
Blue Y2K London 6000 miles.