RE: Subject: Re: bug cleaner

As it seems many of you are Meguires fans - me too, I love their products -
may I recommend their "No Smear Glass Cleaner". Best glass cleaner I've ever
seen (through). It's ammonia free and works great on mirrors, visors &
screens. Test it on a small area first, just for peace of mind (all care, no
responsibilty, etc.). It really works a treat!

Paul Bulfin.
Australia.

    A lot of
new auto "waxes" aren't really wax, so I don't know how the Ammonia affects
them. I use Meguire's Gold as my main wax. I even apply it liberally to the
windshield. I use Windex on it even though it is not recommended. I used the
Meguire's plastic cleaner and polish, but it was streaky and didn't take the
bugs off (and man o' man, there are a lot of bugs here). By the way, the
windshield looks very shiny after I wax it inside and out.