Loose top rack

Tim Cronin wrote:

> recently. While I'm on the subject of problems my
> topbox mounting has come loose and now rattles
> worryingly while I'm riding. Apart from that I think

The nuts on the back of the top rack bolts are a bit tricky to reach and I
have found them loose a couple of times after dealer services.  It's well
worth checking them when you pick up the bike after a service - only takes a
moment if you have the seat off anyway to put the service record book back.

Neil