Re: Been and gorn and dunnit ...

> .. bought an RS, that is. Virtually new (300 miles). With stock and carbon
cans, low and high bars, tank protector, centrestand, seat cowl and a rack.
I didn't fancy the bellypan. And still below the new low list price. I
collect it all tomorrow morning.

Nice

> Anyone care to recommend a good alarm/immobiliser? Is Triumph's good
value?

Triumph alarm, works well but has the annoying habit of self-arming 30
seconds after the ignition is switched off. This hardly gives me enough time
to roll mine out of the garage, or fit luggage, or fill up with fuel etc. -
I find myself having to switch off the alarm 2 or 3 times before I get
going.

> Meanwhile please spare a thought for Robert Rosner, Carl's son, who binned
their demo TT600 bigtime yesterday. Luckily 'just' a broken leg.

I bought my bike from Carl Rosner, get well soon Robert.

- - Robert Wilson.