Re: Been and gorn and dunnit ...

Barry at 11:08 17/08/2000 , you wrote:
>Hmmm. I've heard others complain about that alarm. Can't you just leave
>the ignition on while you're moving the bike about?

After it arms you can actually disable the movement sensor and you can move
it to your hearts content.

The pain is arming after 30 seconds thus no time to do anything. You have
to allow it to arm then disable the sensor if you want to move it, put fuel
in or do anything else to the bike which may move it.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.