New RS

Hi Jim

>> a good alarm/immobiliser?
> I'm very happy with my Meta 351a
How much wasit?

>> Robert Rosner, Carl's son
> Is he the tall younger guy with dark hair
> I'm guessing from this snippet that you're based in or near London,

Sounds like him.
I live in Sussex but Carl is just a quick blast up the M23. Where are you?

The RS is great. My wife's not too sure ("it's very yellow"). Undeniable! I've always had black bikes y'see.

At present I still have the low bars fitted, but I can already tell I'll have to move to the higher bars for commuting - it's fine if not totally brilliant on the open road and in fast twisties, but makes my wrists ache in slow traffic. I already have a pair of ST bars ready to fit. What else? The gearbox is very notchy, but either I'm getting used to it or it's already freeing up (at 430 miles). Changes at low revs are still hard work, but swapping above say 4000 is usually now smooth. I'm trying to keep to 6000 now and power (and sound) are already awesome - what the hell does it go like when you rev it? How does it go when it's run in?!

Barry
2000 RS!!!! ;-)