A543 from A5 to Denbigh

Robert you wrote:

>Incidentally Keith, you gave me some advice recently regarding roads in
>North Wales and I must say the area is blessed with some fantastic roads for
>motorcycling. Fast with great curves and hardly any traffic. One road you
>recommended - the A543 from the A5 to Denbigh was perhaps the best road I
>have ever ridden - traffic free and the shape of the road visible for half a
>mile ahead due to the lack of hedges and trees etc., when I rode it I
>couldn't resist turning around and doing it again. - Thanks.

Confession time...... I've only ridden this road once on a bike, about 13
years ago on a 125cc. I think it is well overdue a visit on the ST, don't
you think.....

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.