Gun Dawg is home

Made it home today, in Nashville, TN, safe and sound.  Fog was so thick you
couldn't see the other side of the parking lot at the Pisgah Inn when I left
but cleared out once in the park, was perfect when I got into Asheville.

Started raining on me, a downpour at times, the moment I hit the TN border -
which made for an exciting ride on my new Dunlops....

I had a great time at the rally, was fun putting faces to names and seeing
all the cool bikes.  Wish I had been able to go riding but have learned my
lesson and will never arrive in need of anything from a dealer ever again,
at least if I can avoid it.

Gained about 7 pounds while there too, the food was fantastic!

Once the rain cleared up I wound Black Beauty up, averaged well over 105 mph
for much of the trip back (thanks Valentine!)