Triumph alarm

	Well, I like my Triumph DataTool alarm. I do not like the 30 second
self arming. I do overcome that by pressing the triangle on the fob
about ten seconds after setting. Then you can refuel, work on, haul, or
push the bike around in the ferry mode. Re-set alarm or deactivate to
start engine.
	Although some thought their battery problems were alarm related I don't
think that was ever proved. Several listers had the same battery
problems without alarms. I think it was just something to blame it on.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"