RE: Bugs

At 08:53 AM 8/21/00 -0400, Bailey, Doug wrote:
>Sorry this is late but I was on the way to the rallye last week.  On the
>way home I found riding behind Paul and Dee at 80 mph through a
>torrential downpour took care of the bugs pretty well.

Only 80 ? Nice to see that they slowed down in the rain for you.

I suggest that next year we send Paul and Dee off with Eric and Jamie House
to determine the fastest two up group.

Dee can regularly be seen slapping Paul on the back of the helmet while
shouting "Go faster....."

Eric humbled several riders as they were hot into the twisties. They felt
they were moving right along until they were passed by Eric and Jamie
running two up.....

Jamie (like Dee) also seems to like speed. On one of her first rides with
Eric, he cautioned her that because of the speeds they were going to ride,
she might feel nervous or afraid. After the spirited run, Jamie asked "Is
that all you've got ?......"

Ouch

Should be a fun competition to watch

- - Eric