Re: Back

At 11:40 AM 8/22/00 -0400, Thomas Emberson wrote:
>Of course
>to be fair we should mention McGuiver (sp?) who re-atteched the
>brake leaver in such a fashion so the bike could be safely riden
>the the dealership in Asheville.

Thanks ;-)

Erik Miner and I were able to pry apart the adjuster and use its' hole in
the broken lever to attach it to the stub upside down. Jerry ended up with
a reverse dog leg that sat just under the throttle - looked funky, but
worked very well. Jerry dropped it off on his way home, so I will upload a
pic of it later on.

- - WD