Ralley

Chris and I arrived home this afternoon and wanted to take a moment to thank
everyone who worked so hard to make this ralley happen. I want to especially
thank Eric, Jack and Lisa. We hope to see everyone back at next years ralley
(which we vote for to be held back in N.C). I'm glad everyone got home
safely. I also want to say that Eric never humbled me out on the roads! In
fact I was lost so much of the time I doubt he could even find me. I also
want to tell Jack that I had a great time riding the gap with him. If anyone
gets to south Florida please look us up so we can get together. We will take
you on our great cloverleafs!  Be good and ride safe.....Rocky Dawg signing
off for now. We will post some pics for all in a few days.

Bruce and Chris Spencer