Re: Sprint ride - August 20

Just saw the picture of your ride that was uploaded.  Great to see that
there was another group of Triumphs on the roads at the same time on the
other side of the country.  I expect we will have a great event in the
west in 2001.

Looking forward to meeting new friends already.

Richard White
Sly Dawg