Uninsured Cage

Sorry to hear about your altercation!  I'll assume you are all right!!  I don't know
how UA will handle this, but my brother in law went down sometime ago, and the
dealer did an estimated repair cost on his Katana using new parts (primarily
plastic).  The adjuster said to get one for painting, and the painting actually cost
more than the new!!  You might have your dealer do both and see how it turns out . .
. .

Lisa White
'99 Red Sprint ST