Rallye 2000

As I mentioned in my previous post, we had a blast in NC!!  The road and
the company were AWESOME!  Thanks to everyone who helped put it
together--Eric, Jack, Dennis, etc.  We had 49 people registered!  Not
bad for a 2nd year event, and all but 2 returned from the first event,
and those 2 had prior commitments!

I'll post more details after I've recovered more.  I know Rick & Jim did
1100 miles in one day, but in this heat and as tired as we were, it was
all we could do to make that in 2 days!

Lisa White
Houston, Texas