Re: RS fork upgrade

At 10:48 AM 8/23/00 +0200, Andrea wrote:
>Also, how difficult is to replace the fork springs? I've never done such a
>job, and was wondering if I could be able to, or should let the dealer do it.

Andrea,

I am in the process of adding instructions for the full Race Tech front end
to the site. Why not take a look at it and see what you think ? the page is
not finalized, but the instructions are complete (thanks to Paul Steinbacher).

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/racetech/

>PS: I've seen no RS in the pictures from the rallye. Is it possible?

No - there were two I think - just not in the pictures that I posted.

- - Eric