Re: Fuel Senders and the open plea to Triumph

Robert Marion wrote:
> Bravo Eric.

Ditto. Thanks for the effort and information.

> I have been lurking for a while now.  I do not own an ST or an RS -- I have
> solution, I would go with plan two, which would be a new VFR800.  Looks like

Robert, every paragon of perfection has its down-side. My husband and I haven't
been going on longish rides lately because, 1) my leaky fuel thing; 2) my
husband's VRF800 has a faulty factory rectafier or alternator. Every 3rd of 4th
time he gets on the bike, he has to bump start it. We now hook it up to a
battery tender to keep the one month old battery charged. He is on the VFR list
and they talk about this charging problem that same way we talk about our fuel
senders.

- --
Tai Day
'00 RS