diecasts

Somebody at the rally told me they wanted some 1/18th scale diecasts of the
Honda RC51 and the various Triumph bikes, I offered to sell them at cost....
which is $2.15 plus shipping.

This offer is open to anyone interested, if you are contact me off list and
I'll see what I have in stock.  They are from WalMart but it's hard to find
a lot of them.

Among the various Harley, Ducati, and Jap bikes I have the following
Triumphs in various colors - Daytona, Sprint RS, Tiger, Bonneville T120, and
Speed Triple.  Some are more limited than others so if you are interested
let me check to see what I have.  I won't be making any money off this, just
covering my costs.

I can take visa/mastercard via PayPal over the internet too.  I meant to
bring a bunch as door prizes to the rally but couldn't squeeze them in and
still bring my skivvies.