Re: Fuel senders and sheep on the A5

To any that feel like venting on Eric go bugger off!  Eric has done more
for us ST owners than anyone in their right minds should.. Frankly I don't
know where he gets the energy. Instead of venting on him about something
that isn't his fault ( Fuel Senders), try doing something productive like
running a web site for free or putting in the hours and hours planning and
running a Rallye  or any of the many other things he does for free causes
he  loves the Triumph.. Damn...

Erik

A pissed off Dawg