Removing fork damping bolt

	FYI, Put a tie down around the lower triple tree and lower fork leg and
then compress the front end while tightening the tie down. This will put
pressure on the fork rod and make the bolt removal much easier by
keeping the rod from turning. At least it worked on dirt bikes.
	When changing fork springs simply change one at a time and the other
will hold the front end up. Can't believe how many folks I've seen
remove the second spring under great pressure and have the cap, spring,
and parts fly out as the front end falls. Sometimes with injury.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"