RE: New Fuel Senders

At 08:29 AM 8/24/00 -0700, Matt Knowles wrote:
>On the other hand, we're doing a disservice to those considering the bike
>for their next purchase if we just sweep this problem under the rug and not
>talk about it.

Not if they have the problem solved.

While I would be pretty upset if I was in your shoes with 4 replaced
senders, I have to wonder why your dealer has not done more ? Until a final
solution was offered by Triumph, it would have been very easy for the
dealer to add some fuel resistant RTV to the spot where the leak occurred.
You would think that after they did 2 they would be looking for additional
solutions.....

Also, don't forget that while you and others have had the problem, there
are many more that have not had any problems....

- - Eric