Updated Sensor

I think Eric deserves many thanks for all he has done to help the rest of us
enjoy our ST's and the great service he has given us. As one who works in
research and developement of electronic controls and sensors I agree with
him on why it has taken this long to find a suitable replacement. Kudos
Eric!

Brian 99st the fast color(red)

End of st-digest V2000 #431