RE: New Fuel Senders

Matt,

In case there was some misunderstanding, I did not mean to
imply that you were bitching at Eric; my reference was to Eric's
comment that he had received some "questionable" comments
off-list.

IMHO, questions, complaints, and constructive rants regarding
the fuel sender should be addressed directly to ToA, while
informational comments about them and the (hopeful) resolution
of the problem should be communicated via the list.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA