To future owners (that fuel sender thing again)

>   To anyone holding off on their decision to buy a Sprint based on
> this issue, you are only denying yourself the pleasure of a fantastic
> piece of machinery. This motorcycle is going into production for it's
> third year and the biggest problem has been this sender. Personally, I
> think that is awesome for a new design.

I'm with Ken. I don't recall my puddle of gas giving me an 'awesome'
feeling ;-) But most everything else about this bike does, including my
dealer
(Tony's Cycle in Kingston,Ont.) and the owner network that Eric has very
kindly set up for us.

I've said it before, 'even with the little things that go wrong, that engine
makes everything right again'.

I'm rather fond of the look and sound too.

Cheers,
Robert Reid
2000 Black ST - she's fast enough for me ;-)