Re: VFR of BMW don't have quality or refinement problems???

That comment was mostly based on a 2000 VFR my roommate has and a 2000
R1100S a coworker has.  They haven't had any problems whatsoever, but I
guess I'm just looking at too small of a sample.  If I actually give up on
the Sprint ST (which I probably won't, British and 3 cyclinders is cool)
I'll do more research into those other bikes!

- -vero.

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Larry Rau wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> "The VFR and BMW don't have any quality or refinement problems, and if
> Triumph refines the ST for next year, well, I'm probably going to go that
> route.  (cheaper than the BMW, more exotic than the VFR)"
>

> Not trying to argue, but if the above is what you believe, you must not have been spending any time in a BMW or VFR list.
>

> Larry

End of st-digest V2000 #432