T.S.R.A Update

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date on what is happening with the
Triumph Sport Riders Association.(http://www.tsra.cc)

First a little of history:

T.S.R.A. Inc. is a Texas Not for Profit Corporation that was formed in
2000. Currently the member roster contains members located all over the
world, but with the majority located here in the U.S.

The T.S.R.A. was created by the members that attended the First Annual ST
Rallye, with the hope of giving rise to a lasting organization. We were
lucky to have Lisa White spearheading the process - using her time, her own
money and her legal know-how, she created the foundation of the
organization. Jack "Rude Dog" Hays came on board and immediately proved
himself to be a huge asset. Jack has worked with several large groups and
was able to offer insight that should keep the organization running
smoothly for years to come. Jack and Lisa both approached me and asked that
I serve on the initial board - at first I declined but they kept after me,
so I finally agreed. The only reason that I did not jump on board
immediately was that I did not want to give people the impression that this
was my organization. As I told everyone at the Rallye, this organization
belongs to the members, not to one or two individuals.

Greg Gagliano (a founding member) offered his services at the Rallye, so
with Jack and Lisa both willing to serve additional time on the board, I
stepped down. I would like to officially announce that in the board meeting
following the Rallye, Greg was named as the President of TSRA for 2001.
Congratulations Greg and Thank you for taking this on.

I will be continuing on with TSRA not as a board member, but as the East
Coast Rally Coordinator.  This will allow me to concentrate all my efforts
on the 2001 Rallye, with the goal of making it bigger and better than this
year's event (and it will be a tough act to follow).

I'll be getting with everyone in the next few days on location and timing,
so until then give some thought to where you would like to go.

Of course, the board is also working on the 2001 West Coast Rallye so for
you West Coast riders, be sure to keep listening for more information
coming soon. With it being the first event for us in the West, all will be
working hard to make it as awesome as our East Coast events have been.

I'm sure I've missed something, but I can't figure out what it is right now.

For all those that attended this year's event - your goal is to recruit
another person to attend next year's event. Thank you all for making Rallye
2000 - Riding the Ridge, a memorable and enjoyable event.

Respectfully Submitted,

Eric Sheley
2001 East Coast Rallye Coordinator
and Past President