RE: Changes for 2001 (was Re: Fuel Senders)

Previously, you (Erik Miner) wrote:
> Wish list for the ST.. better mirrors, like Troy sez,

I'm fairly happy with the mirrors as-is.  But that's just me.

> silver wheels ( 2001's I think have them)

That's a love 'em or hate 'em type of thing.  Some do, and some don't.

> two trip odometers,

Yes!

> a fully adjustable cartridge type front fork,

Definately on my wish list!

> and a LOUD horn, that's it !

Yes, yes, YES!

How about a twin (or triple) trumpet air horn? Something that sounds
like a freight train is bearing down on you and you'd better move your
a** or its going to eat you up and spit you out.

I'm firmly of the belief that the smaller and more vulnerable the
vehicle, the louder and more attention grabbing the horn should be.
However it seems that manufacturers have the opposite opinion, reserving
the best horns for the biggest, most sturdy vehicles.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"