Re: T.S.R.A.

President Ex Officio, Eric "Weasel Dawg" Sheley wrote:

> Greg Gagliano (a founding member) offered his services at the Rallye,
so
>  with Jack and Lisa both willing to serve additional time on the
board, I
>  stepped down.

Thanks Eric!  I'm glad to be an active part of TSRA and I'm very excited
about the future for the club and its members.  It's hard to believe
that we went from 15 people meeting in Arkansas last year to go riding
for a couple of days to a fully-established club with members from all
over the world!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Eric, Lisa and Jack for
the tremendous amount of work they've done to formally establish TSRA as
a legal entity in such a short period of time.  In addition, the
framework that they created provides a solid foundation yet is flexible
enough to allow for the growth of TSRA.

> I would like to officially announce that in the board meeting
> following the Rallye, Greg was named as the President of TSRA for
2001.
> Congratulations Greg and Thank you for taking this on.

I was hoping to be named Field Marshall General President-for-Life, but
Jack said that title wasn't in the by-laws.  ;-)  Again, it's my
pleasure to serve and I'm very enthusiastic about TSRA.

As a Director, my main role will be that of facilitator and I will do
what I can to get things done within the framework established by the
Board of Directors.  My secondary role is to make Jack crazy.  ;-)   As
with the other Directors, feel free to e-mail me (us) at any time with
questions, concerns or ideas.

My philosophy is the same as Eric's:  the club belongs to the members
and it will be as good as the membership wants it to be.  From some of
the notes we've been receiving from folks inquiring about the Western
Rallye and from the people I met at the Riding the Ridge Rallye, I can
say that the TSRA has a great membership!  Great people make for a great
club!

> I will be continuing on with TSRA not as a board member, but as the
East
> Coast Rally Coordinator.  This will allow me to concentrate all my
efforts
> on the 2001 Rallye, with the goal of making it bigger and better than
this
> year's event (and it will be a tough act to follow).

Right on, thanks for staying on as Eastern Rallye Coordinator!!  Eric
(and Lisa, Jack, Dennis, et al) did a fantastic job and I have no doubt
that if he says next year's event will be bigger and better... it will!!

Respectfully,

Greg Gagliano
"Wiener Dawg"