Re: Made it back from North Carolina

Scott & Beth wrote:
>         Beth and I made it back to Huntsville safe and sound thanks to
> Jack "Rude Dawg" Hays and David "Bird Dawg" Viosca.  We had a fantastic
> time riding with the ST folks, you are a great group of people!  You
> made us feel welcome even though we don't ride ST's (although Beth is
> dying to get one now thanks to a few of you hehe).  It is hard to
> express just how much fun we had and what an incredible experience this
> last week in the mountains was for us.  The roads were incredible, but
> it is the people we were riding with that really made the ride more
> fun!  It just makes me wish we all lived within an hour or two of the
> Smokies hehe.

I can second those sentiments!!  The bikes and roads are great, but the
people are what made the Rallye extra special!  We're so glad you could
join us, and while I like riding with the guys, it was great to have
another female Triumph rider in the group!!

>         We have already dropped off Beth's Legend at Motorcycle Mania
> so they can figure out what needs to be repaired.  I fear that the
> forks are bent, we will know for sure in a day or so.  Most of the rest
> of the damage is superficial.  A lot of little parts that are sure to
> add up to a nice big repair bill.  Hopefully, they will have the bike
> back together in time for our scheduled ride to Kerrville in the hill
> country of Texas.

I hope things turn out o.k. with the Legend.  Gary will treat you right.
I'm very thankful that Beth was only bruised and a bit sore.  Hope you
have a blast in Kerrville!  Wish we could join you!!

>         We are looking forward to seeing many of you again at the next
> Sprint rally.  Who knows?  Maybe one of us will have a Sprint by
> then...?  I am in the process of doing a website that is a review of
> our trip, including the rally, and will let you know when it is up.  It
> will include photos of the rally.

You'll get one now that Beth's ridden one ;-)!! She won't rest well
until it's in the garage as I think the same bug that bit us has gotten
to her :-)))!!  Looking forward to the pitcures!

Lisa & Richard