Yeah, I got one.

Fuel sender? Hmmmmm.
Fuel sender? Oh, yeah.

Something sends fuel to the engine. The engine goes pookata, pookata,
pookata. The wheel goes round and round. So, yeah. I guess I gots a fuel
sender.

Quantity? Now let me see. It's a triple. So I guess I gots three of 'em.

Anything else ya need to know?

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

"If ya want to mail me some gas, I'll be more than happy to take it off
yer hands. Then you can be a fuel sender too!"