Re: ST Sport Panniers

>Does anyone, who uses this system, know if it works with the seat cowl on?
>Any special precautions that need to be taken when the seat cowl is fitted?
>Also, do you have to lower the exhaust can as you do with the hard system?
>Any information would be beneficial.

Tony,

I have that system for my bike. When I use it, it works great, fits perfect,
and without altering the exhaust. No, you cannot slip it on over the seat
cowl, BUT the seat cowl will fit in one of the bags. See this in action on
the R.A.T. New England B&B Run on Sept.7-10. I'll be there, and with my
Sport Panniers. The panniers come off when I get there and only go back on
when I head home on Sunday. But I'd take a few minutes to demonstrate the
quick & easy on/off of the bags.

Anyone else on this list going to that event? It's going to be a good time!
I'll be leading a couple of optional rides (Friday & Saturday) to show you
some of the nicest roads in the Northeast US (and a few ho-hum ones
in-between, unfortunately).

Ken M.
2000 Sprint RS (in yellow, the fun color)