Re: Riding the Ridge, Sprint Dawg Rallye 2000 - Thursday

At 08:46 PM 8/26/00 -0700, Ken Pickett wrote:
> >Sorry for the long post but I gotta share to re-live:-) I'm no writer
> >so overlook my ineptness.
> >
> >Thursday: Scott and Beth came up while we were checking the bikes this
> >morning and asked, "Care if we ride with you today"?  I think that their
> >vacation plans are about to change! Weasel Dawg, Big Dawg, Bird Dawg,
> >Scott, Beth and I  (Rude Dog - notice the spelling!) all headed west
> >down the Parkway and stopped at a observation point.
>
>   That does it Eric, I'm changing my name to Invisible Dawg : )
>Ken "Invisible Dawg" Pickett

What ? Who said that ?

In Jack's defense, remember that he is a old dawg and the memory is one of
the first things to go. Also, Jack only spent part of the day riding with
our group - the rest he spent out riding as far from the main group as
possible and then later on, checking out the new freshman class at UNC.

I think Jack just doesn't like you.....

;-)

Weasel