Fuel Leak

Hi All

I think I've just joined the leaking fuel contents sender club! Went in the
garage this afternoon, I could smell petrol, none on the floor under the
bike, but the electrical loom above the alternator is wet. To make matters
worse it's a holiday on Monday in the UK, so I can't ring the dealer. Now
how many dots do I need on the new sender?was it one red and one green, or
was it one green and one red!!! Eric, was the part number in your update the
suspect one or the replacement?

Don
Leaking 99 ST
Preston Lancs